American Jigsaw Puzzle Society
Legal & Privacy Information
- We do not send unsolicited e-mail.
- We do not collect the e-mail addresses of individuals who visit our
website or who write to us.
- We do keep track, on an aggregate basis, of the number of visits we get to
Contents of Website
- All applicable contents of this website, including but not limited to
website design, new material, and edited and/or revised documents, are
copyrighted under United States law by the owners of this website. Users
may not copy, distribute, modify or use for commercial or other purposes
any page or group of pages or part of any page from this website without
specific written permission. Legal action will be taken against any
individual or entity in violation of our copyright.
- All comments, questions, suggestions, ideas and other communications
submitted to The American Jigsaw Puzzle Society by letter, fax, phone,
e-mail or any other method shall become the property of The American Jigsaw Puzzle Society
and may be used in any way for any lawful purpose without any restriction or
- We provide the information on this site for entertainment purposes only,
and shall have no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the
- The American Jigsaw Puzzle Society provides links to other sites as a
service to its visitors. The American Jigsaw Puzzle Society does not
endorse these sites and/or individuals and has no control or responsibility
over their contents or actions. Customers utilize these links entirely
at their own risk.
- Any conflicts shall be governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of
the State of New Mexico. If any part of this document shall be declared
unlawful or void the remaining parts shall be deemed valid and enforceable.
- The American Jigsaw Puzzle Society may revise or terminate this agreement
at any time by changing this posting with a new updated posting of this
document, without any other notice.
For questions, please e-mail us.